Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 2, 2011

[RandyBlue] Donny Wright (Feb 17, 2010) gay gwm

gay gym action

With altogether the various ways that models come to me these days it’s seemly pretty rare that I just run into someone out in the community who I just have to have on my site. But the other generation I was at the tanning salon trying to get a small color after all this rain we’ve been having, and season I was checking in this really hot guy comes walking in a puzzle of a booth. Donny stood there barely wrapped in the tiniest of towels lacking to ask the clerk a question. My first impression was that this demanding gay gym atlanta divine honors young gay boys gay gym austin creature was not the slightest bit shy. And since he was asking the masculine tanning booth clerk if his tan was even all over I got the sense of touch that he had no problem showing off his body to other men hot gay list. Now, I’m not normally this saucy but since I’d seen about 95 percent of his visible form anyway I introduced myself and complimented him on his tan.

gay gym action

He flashed gay gym coach a bulky smile at me and nearly dropped his towel. I told him encircling the site and how I thought he might like to mould for me. I think the clerk almost fell over his calculator to keep him from showing it all right there in the tanning salon lobby. So he got a detrimental grin and pulled me into his booth. And I swear, similar to I was gay gym coaches getting a good look at him I heard the means creak open just enough for the clerk to get an eyeful of his allow. Donny’s body was magnificent and that huge uncut cock was expert fully informed. Well, the rest, as they say, is history and you be able to now see just how hot this guy is for yourself in his debut Randy Blue video.


gay gym action

Audio: Windows Media Audio 32000Hz stereo 32kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 23.98fps 2024kbps [Raw Video 1]

File volume: 218.0 MB

gay gym action